Sunday, January 9, 2011

i suck.

sorry people. i have horrible discipline when it comes to stuff like this. i have a full life: dance, school (i'm a grade freak..i study a lot.), i'll be doing a lot of traveling soon, new (GOOD) tv shows coming back on...
maybe with the onset of exams i'll need an escape. its just so hard to find some inspiration. but i did find some inspiration in the latest Teen Vogue. Since my life is consumed by school and dance, I usually don't have many chances to get daring and crazy since I'm at dance on the weekends. So I look to several stars for their minimal, simplistic "going-out" looks. I'm actually in the process of making a collage of certain looks...I'll try to take a picture of it or separate looks for a new post.

Until then...its time to study for my exam tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment